PHOTO OF THE WEEK, Chicken-fat Suillus

I usually object to the common names that Audubon invents where none exist but I make an exception in this case. When first opening, they look exactly like they were dipped into a bowl of melted chicken fat.
js
-- PHOTO OF THE WEEK: http://schmidling.com/pow.htm Astronomy, Beer, Cheese, Fiber,Gems, Sausage,Silver http://schmidling.com
Great photo Jack - oooey and gooey.
BTW - I've had one of your malt mills now for several years and it still works like a champ. It's hooked up to a 1/2 HP motor with a little speed reduction setup that we created. So much nicer when crushing 30 or 40lbs of grain when compared to a hand crank!
snipped-for-privacy@schmidling.com wrote:

snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

Thanks for the feedback.
Very tempting to pick all those guys and fry them up but I am pretty much of a coward when it comes to "positive" id of edibles.
js