Pale pepper plants

I've got 4 varieties of pepper this year. All are doing well except for my New Mexico Big Jim. The leaves are a pale green. The other peppers are much greener. The pictures I've seen of these peppers show emerald green leaves. All the plants get the same treatment. They get a half dose of Miracle Grow 10-52-10 every week. Perhaps some bone meal? Do the NMBJs possibly need more nutrients than the others?

Reply to
Paul M. Cook

I think you need to do special care for these papers in 'conservatories and orangeries'

Because some of seed need special care.

Reply to
donilcruize