our latest photobucket pictures +

g'day gardeners,
at the following link we have a number of pics showing things as they where and as they are now, hope you enjoy:
http://s95.photobucket.com/albums/l143/gardenlen/11_06%20home%20updates /
have also updated the straw bale garden page at our site. With peace and brightest of blessings,
len
http://www.gardenlen.com