Otto Luyken, some fruiting and some not

Does Otto Luyken have males and females.....I did some web searches but can't seem to find any answers. I planted about a dozen in the early spring and all are doing fine and flowered. But now some seem to have some fruit and no new growth and some don't have fruit seem to have new growth...there a reason for this?
Does Otto Luyken have males and females.....I did some web searches but can't seem to find any answers. I planted about a dozen in the early spring and all are doing fine and flowered. But now some seem to have some fruit and no new growth and some don't have fruit seem to have new growth...there a reason for this?

Otto is a mans name. No females.

USDA Zone 8