Okay so I have some weeds...

You know, just the general green menaces that you pick up in and around the garden (oooo I love gardens) and I won't lie, I'm a smoker so I tried to put them into a cigarette to see what its like to smoke weed.
Nothing happened, it tasted weird and I felt normal. I think I may be genetically enhanced because all of my friends and grandparents who smoke weed say they feel on top of the world following smoking the substance.
Any other genetically superior lifeforms out there? (Excluding the lush rhododendron of course)
--
Donkey

Donkey;952565 Wrote: > You know, just the general green menaces that you pick up in and around > the garden (oooo I love gardens) and I won't lie, I'm a smoker so I > tried to put them into a cigarette to see what its like to smoke weed.

> genetically enhanced because all of my friends and grandparents who > smoke weed say they feel on top of the world following smoking the > substance.

> rhododendron of course) It's well documented Donkey that Dock leaves ease the pain of a nettle sting and of course we all know how handy they are as a toilet tissue substitute when caught short whilst out..
however it's probably less well known that they make an excellent alternative to use in place of vine leaves when making Greek Dolmus...
*I feel it only fair to add a disclaimer here and add that I myself have never used them but have friends who have....and recovered well following their lengthy hospital stay..
yours helpfully, WD
--
Wine Delilah

AlansMarshTits;952611 Wrote: > Dancing naked to Meatloaf is highly inappropriate, though it would be ok > to do it to Michael Bolton.

The feel of the sun beating down on naked skin is beautiful and should be encouraged, not sure about Meatloaf or Michael Bolton though.
The plant that you used in your brownies could be a wild form of mint. Perfectly safe to use but can have a laxative effect if you use too much.
Also I think it can grow quite rapidly. A house a few doors down from me had it growing, it took over the whole house. A couple of nice men from Vietnam came and bagged it all up and took it away in a transit van. I asked them what the plant was and they told me it was Wild Mint.
Seeds of Love

Wine Delilah;952606 Wrote: > It's funny you should mention about your neighbour..I did indeed dry > them and decided in the spirit of adventure to add them to some > chocolate brownies I was making...I can report that while they added > nothing to the overall taste of the brownies, I was overtaken with a > sudden urge to take all my clothes off and dance naked in the garden to > Meatloaf...unfortunately my neighbours were not nearly so amused as > yours...

Dancing naked to Meatloaf is highly inappropriate, though it would be ok to do it to Michael Bolton.
PS Can I try some of these weeds?
AlansMarshTits

Something new in the drinking water in the U.K.?
4 new inductees to my KF hell. Bye, give my regards to Gunny. That's right, the middle finger.
--

Billy

E Pluribus Unum

(fringe political BS snipped)
gonna post another list of worthless "citations" for us ? Another juvenile attempt to prove your BS bona fides? must be killing ya not to respond huh Walter billy ?
'Gunner[_3_ Wrote: > ;952730']On Mar 4, 2:43*pm, Billy snipped-for-privacy@withoutta.net.invalid > wrote:

It's not Walter Billy again, is it? Jeez, that guy was worse than Jimmy Cooper*
*For the older members of the board. They'll remember him.
Ian.
--
Oopsy Daisy

On 3/5/2012 11:48 AM, Gunner wrote:

Living in the Land of La La, Billy is a weed expert ;)
OP obvious troll.

yea, the mushrooms gave that away but trolls are good for bait.
'Gunner[_3_ Wrote:

:D :D :D :D :D
--
Seeds of Love

Seeds of Love;952821 Wrote: > :D :D :D :D :D
I don't think it is funny to see a valid member for the Gardening community leave just because of a few hateful words.... you S****horpe
--
AlansMarshTits

'Gunner[_3_ Wrote: > ;952730']On Mar 4, 2:43*pm, Billy snipped-for-privacy@withoutta.net.invalid > wrote:

Hey Gunner! Fancy a bum?
--
Seeds of Love

On Mar 6, 5:26am, Seeds of Love <Seeds.of.Love.

No, I'll leave the finger play to you and billy

Ahhh. more ad homieum billy badbreath? I do say you fringe politicos are a wired little tribe of walter mittys.