Non Woven Fabrics for House Wraps

KT CANADA CORP. - manufacturers, exporters and suppliers of Non woven fabrics for house wraps in canada providing best quality non woven fabrics for house wraps suited for meeting of your needs. Whether you want custom sizing, imprinting, or colors, all are available here. As a customer dedicated team, KT Canada works directly with customers to identify, develop and deliver solutions for their industrial fabric needs. We have our own manufacturing facilities in Maharashtra, the business capital of India offering our customers numerous advantages for buying from source. The production facilities are fully computerised and are ideally suited to meeting the needs of the world market. A high tech laboratory ensures strict quality control and adherence to international quality standards. For more info visit: http://www.ktcanada.ca/non_woven.htm your packaging partner - Manufacturers, Exporters and Suppliers of Sand Bags.