Vario Plus Non Woven Lining Paper

Has anyone used this type of lining-paper please? I have to cover a settlement crack in an internal wall which has been filled with decorator's caulk.

In the past, ordinary wallpaper has pulled apart as the crack opens and closes. I want to line the wall with this apparently tough, non-woven product and then emulsion over it to give a permanent solution.

Thanks in advance for any opinions anyone may have.

Bruce

Reply to
Bruce Hall