Non toxic Mosquito Repellent

Hi I am looking for non toxic mosquito repellent or cockroach repellent for my country, as there are many Dengue Fever, malaria cases.
Last month, someone bring me a non toxic mosquito repellent known as Anti Mos or Anti Mosquito? I cant remember, but I have an excellent result using that.
I wonder if anyone knows anything abt this repellent actual name, n how to contact the manufacturer.
Example of the result: I have 6 pcs then. I tried 1 pcs in a restuarant kitchen, n there goes no more cockroaches after 3 days.
I used to place mosquito net in my bedroom, but nowadays, no more mosquito net. Even if the mosquito are flying around, they dont bite us... I wonder what happened.
I wish to find the excellent product source. If any of the friends is able to help. It will be great. thanks
Max.
snipped-for-privacy@lsasia.net wrote:

Yeah right Max. How much of my money do you want?

USDA Zone 8