Non toxic Mosquito Repellent

Hi I am looking for non toxic mosquito repellent or cockroach repellent for my country, as there are many Dengue Fever, malaria cases.

Last month, someone bring me a non toxic mosquito repellent known as Anti Mos or Anti Mosquito? I cant remember, but I have an excellent result using that.

I wonder if anyone knows anything abt this repellent actual name, n how to contact the manufacturer.

Example of the result: I have 6 pcs then. I tried 1 pcs in a restuarant kitchen, n there goes no more cockroaches after 3 days.

I used to place mosquito net in my bedroom, but nowadays, no more mosquito net. Even if the mosquito are flying around, they dont bite us... I wonder what happened.

I wish to find the excellent product source. If any of the friends is able to help. It will be great. thanks

Max.

Reply to
sales

Yeah right Max. How much of my money do you want?

Reply to
Travis