newbie

Hi hope Iv'e posted this to the right place. I have got a polytunnel, planted mostly with tomatoes, when tucking them in last night (yes sad I know) I spotted 2 grub thinggy's in/on the soil. I have searched the internet to identify them but can't find anything...can you help. They are about 1inch long, chubby and black with red bits on them. Are they friend or foe?

Thanks

Hunny

Reply to
hunny