New guy

  1. Mathew in the Mountains Jul 22, 1:52 am show options

From: "Mathew in the Mountains" - Find messages by this author Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2005 22:52:29 -0700 Local: Fri,Jul 22 2005 1:52 am Subject: New homeowner, new to this group Reply | Reply to Author | Forward | Print | Individual Message | Show original | Remove | Report Abuse

Hello Gardeners:

I'm new & will probably mostly-lurk for a while.... A little background on me:

I've lived all over BC, Canada my entire life. I've been gardening actively for about 12 years & grew up with gardening parents. I ran a small (Me & the couple of freinds I would pay to work with me)organic landscaping company for a few years. My lady love & I have just bought

a small house on a flat 1/4 acre in the mountains. It's in a valley below (10 min drive) a ski resort & is rated a zone 4.

There is nothing on this property but a lawn over stoney ground. I'm soooo excited! It's a blank canvas & I'm looking forward to doing all of it 'my way'!

Hope to learn & share in this group.

Cheers Mathew

Reply to
Mathew in the Mountains

Hello Matthew,

Nice to meet you, and welcome to the group:) My name is Angie, and I am in the boonies of East Texas:) Sounds like you're gonna have lots of fun planting on your blank canvas:) Enjoy!

Angie

Reply to
junkyardcat