Need Ornamental Grass Idea (Zone 5) and Supplier

I'm in mid-Iowa (zone 5) and want a nice tall ornamental grass that I can start from seed. I would like it to be a perennial and to grow from 6 to 8 feet tall. Let me know if I need to be more descriptive.
Any ideas on what grass I should choose? And do you know of a seed supplier online? Thanks!
--
JW [jonwolgamuth(at)gmail(dot)com]

"We know too much, and are convinced of too little. Our literature is a
Try snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net Don has everything you need including information. May not get a answer till the last of March, that is when he opens up for spring. He specializes in native prarie grasses.
From Mel & Donnie in Bluebird Valley