Need help regarding Beijing

Hi there,

Sorry, I might be posting in the wrong group, but this is the closet I could find.

My dear girlfriend is turning 30 in about a week, she is currently located at Beijing, China. I am now in a different country and I am intersted in sending her flowers. I got her address and everything needed. The only thing I am missing is a flower shop that will deliver the flowers. Yes, I've been searching google and looked into tons of Chinese online flowers shops, but for some reason they all seems very poor and not reliable. and since its her 30th Birthday I dont want any mess with the delivery and the flowers ofcourse.

Do any of you guys ever ordered flowers in Beijing ? is it reliable ? do you know to tell me of a specific flower shop with a website that I can trust on ?

Thanks in advance, Tal

Reply to
talco1

Try here: