Need help identifying this extraordinarily beautiful flower!

No idea what this flower is. saw it on a French e-wallpaper website however there was no name, no clue for ID other than that it might be orm the west indies.
Site with the pciture is : http://westindies.paradise.online.fr/fleurs/fleurs_061.html
Have any of you a clue what the name of the flower is? Where can one go?
Cheers,
No idea what this flower is. saw it on a French e-wallpaper website however there was no name, no clue for ID other than that it might be orm the west indies.
Site with the pciture is : http://westindies.paradise.online.fr/fleurs/fleurs_061.html
Have any of you a clue what the name of the flower is? Where can one go?
Cheers,
Hi, Nymphaea ordorata, aka water lily.
http://best.me.berkeley.edu/~jhey03/img/photo_albums/plants/Water%20lily%20@%20conservatory%20of%20flowers.JPG
HTH -_- how

No idea what this flower is. saw it on a French e-wallpaper website however there was no name, no clue for ID other than that it might be orm the west indies.
Site with the pciture is : http://westindies.paradise.online.fr/fleurs/fleurs_061.html
Have any of you a clue what the name of the flower is? Where can one go?
Cheers,
I have seen this flower in INDIA. Never again. There is a tree in my neighborhood that puts out these flowers in thousands. There is only one such tree in the entire town. As kids we used to collect these flowers. People used to think that it is 'Shiva Lingam flower'. I have no clue what the botanical name is. I am also curious what the pundits have to say.

have we ruled out the regal protea?
Deb