Need a Chicas palm plant desperately

Hey guys,
It is my mum's 50th birthday soon and she really want a Chicas plant.
Any idea where I can get hold of one in the London area.
Much appreciated.
: )
--
daboos

daboos;902866 Wrote:

Hi daboos, try the Palm centre at Ham, Richmond. tel 02082556192 and ask for the nursery manager Toby Shobrook, they aint cheap but have one of the best collections in your area. Hope this helps, best wishes, Lannerman
--
lannerman