Nasturtiums as House Plants?

Every year the first frost kills off my nasturtiums. I have a few that just sprouted from seed a few weeks ago, and thought I'd like to grow them through the winter, get a head start for next spring. Do they make good houseplants? Or should I just let the frost take them?
-Fleemo
In my experience, they do not make good house plants. They get leggy, chlorotic, and have no vigor. You can try in a very sunny window.
On 19 Nov 2003 02:27:46 -0800, snipped-for-privacy@attbi.com (Fleemo) opined:

snipped-for-privacy@attbi.com (Fleemo) wrote in message

yes.
But not sure about the head start part. Most people have trouble keeping them under control.