Mulch- thanks for help, question on 3 types.. For N.East of USA

Hi, thanks for those that have answered my previous post about mulches for isles I have in my garden.

I have narrowed the choice of mulch to the following three:

1) Pine Blend Mulch

2)Ultra Brown- which is described as colorized mulch

3)Spruce/Fir mulch

Now, the pine blend mulch has nothing to do with pine needles, this is mulch. I looked at samples and there are no needles- I say this because some post that they have needles in the mulch, not here.

Which, out of the three, would be best at dealing with insects? I donNOT want to pick a mulch that will attract insects. Thanks! KOX

Reply to
KOS