mosquito dunks--cheapest place to buy on web

Hi all,
We have just tried mosquito dunks, and have been pleased with the results thus far. I purchased them at a local shop, package of 2 for $6.99. I just found them on the web at Drs. Smith and Foster for much cheaper <http://www.drsfostersmith.com/product/prod_Display.cfm?siteid=7&pCatIdt87 .
Anyone else find these on the web at good prices?
Thanks! Heidi
In article <qa61b.7320$r15.393837
:) :) :) You might try supply houses of pest control supplies if any are in your area, they too may sell over the web, but there might be a minimum charge to deal with. And the HomeDepot/Lowes type store should be around that price.
--

http://home.comcast.net/~larflu/owl1.jpg

Lar. (to e-mail, get rid of the BUGS!!
Lowe's has an eight pack for 8.98..........madgardener