Million Bells(Calibrachoa) question

Hi everyone ! I purchased some Million Bells at a nursery . The look a little leggy . I was wondering if they can be cut back ? I got six plants for two hanging baskets (10 in) . Is that too many ? Anything else I should know about their care ? I've never had them before . Thanks ! Rosie z5
rosemarie face Wrote:

Hi Rosie,
You can pinch them to make them fuller if you like. From this site: http://tinyurl.com/cz5pc "Pinching
* Pinch out growing tip 1-2 weeks after transplanting. * Fast crop no pinching required. * Light pruning to shape plants or correct for stretch can be don at any time but will delay flowering by 3-5 weeks."
You don't say what size pots you have, but I put 3 in a tapere concrete planter last year that is 12" high and 14" wide at the top an had a lovely full display that I never pinched back. http://tinyurl.com/9tl49
New
-- Newt