Michigan Bulb Co.

Has anybody ordered anything from them? I was just looking at their website and they seem to have pretty good prices.
Pat
On Mon, 28 Mar 2005 20:33:59 -0500, PatK wrote:

Avoid them.
Greetings Check out The Garden watch dog. http://davesgarden.com . Look in the Garden watch dog section. They rate mail-order suppliers.
Gary

Their prices are good but you are greatly overpaying for the quality you will receive. I wasted my money once and that was enough.
Dick

STAY AWAY FROM THEM ! 100% sucker bait.

There are companies which recieve better reviews and feedback Look for a "Plants by mail faq" on the web I avoid anyone connected with them or the outfit "Plantron"
snipped-for-privacy@localnet.com wrote:

Pat
PatK wrote:

dedmeat wrote:

Michigan Bulb, Spring Hill, Gardens Alive, Henry Field's, Gurney's and Breck's are all owned by the same company. For the most part, ALL their stuff is overpriced, even with their often offered "discount" coupons. Some of the companies offer "lifetime" guarantees on their plants but it is questionable as to how long they will be around to honor that guarantee.
--
Bill R. (Ohio Valley, U.S.A)

Digital Camera: HP PhotoSmart 850