Michigan Bulb Co.

Has anybody ordered anything from them? I was just looking at their website and they seem to have pretty good prices.

Pat

Reply to
PatK

Avoid them.

Reply to
Richard Frodage

Greetings Check out The Garden watch dog.

Look in the Garden watch dog section. They rate mail-order suppliers.

Gary

Reply to
gardenguy

Their prices are good but you are greatly overpaying for the quality you will receive. I wasted my money once and that was enough.

Dick

Reply to
Richard Cline

STAY AWAY FROM THEM ! 100% sucker bait.

Reply to
Starlord

There are companies which recieve better reviews and feedback Look for a "Plants by mail faq" on the web I avoid anyone connected with them or the outfit "Plantron"

Reply to
bamboo

Thanks for the heads-up. I'll avoid them like the plague!

Pat

Reply to
PatK

I have had a lot better luck with them than with springhill.

Reply to
dedmeat

Michigan Bulb, Spring Hill, Gardens Alive, Henry Field's, Gurney's and Breck's are all owned by the same company. For the most part, ALL their stuff is overpriced, even with their often offered "discount" coupons. Some of the companies offer "lifetime" guarantees on their plants but it is questionable as to how long they will be around to honor that guarantee.

Reply to
Bill R