making concrete look like stone

I've seen on the home improvement shows that sometimes a person can use paint to make a concrete slab look more like stone. I have three spots where this would be nice to do. I assume I would need to put some type of base coat of paint down, but after that I have no idea what to do. Any advice would be great.

Dave

Reply to
Dave Smith

What type of stone are you trying to emulate?

Reply to
David J Bockman