Madgardener

Madgardener asked me to post that her computer is kapoot for now and is unable to use it. She is sorry for this inconvenience. As am I! She is fine, just talked to her, but she said if you hear screams from SE TN, it is probably her trying to fix her computer!
--
gloria - only the iguanas know for sure

I haven't heard any screams but I'm wondering if those whacks with that big hammer she's using to fix her computer is registering on our Richter Scale up here in Seattle.
Val
Probably! But wait for the screams!!!!
--
gloria - only the iguanas know for sure

Thanks, Gloria, dang, I hope she gets it fixed soon!
Gloria, the other one....NE AL