Lwwn Edger

With over 400 ft of edges in my garden I'm in the market for a power lawn edger. I don't like the idea of a 150 foot extension cord. None of the box stores in my area (Kingston Ontario) carry anything gas powered. I have no use for a rototiller, I understand some of them can be used a edgers. Another concern I have is that some edgers have a blade only so it just makes a cut. Ideally to me an edger should cut and also trench a bit. I would apreciate any advice from experience and the name of unit used. Ben

Echo.com

I hold the weedeater with the head vertical and use it to edge with. Fast and effective.