Looking to fill a few flower beds...

Hi guys and girls,

The subject says it all really...I want to grow from seeds (cheaper an more rewarding) so I'm assuming they will need to be grown in greenhouse.

What would you suggest at this time of year?

I'm looking to fill two flowerbeds, about 3' x 15' each. I would lik low growing (no taller than say 10"-15"?) and nice and colourful.

I think it may be the wrong time of year for this, but what would yo suggest?

As you might've guessed I am not an experienced gardener at all (grea at weeding, ho-ing and all that, but when it comes to planting anythin I'm lost!) so your help would be greatly appreciated.

Cheer

-- badgerer

Reply to
badgerer