Looking for huge lavender

I'm looking to buy a large lavender shrub - preferably Lavandul
intermedia Grosso - but can't find anywhere that sells them big enough Has anyone come across them at around 1m diameter or larger?
Thanks gardening chums
-- AmandaBeanie

That would be a rather large plant to manage during shipment. Why not just grow it to that size? I managed that in just 2 seasons.