Looking for a Strawberry Planter made of wood and..

Hello,
Years ago Gurneys and several other nurseries had a strawberry planter in their catalog that I would like to locate today.
It was made of wood, 2 square feet in size. Approx 36 inches tall and looked like a tall pyramid. It was supposed to hold 50 plants.
Does anyone know where I can locate one of these planters or better yet plans to build one?
Thanks in advance, Steve