Leylandii

Hi

I purchased a large leylandii and have planted it into place a few weeks ago, its had fishbone / compost / and existing soil all mixed in and watered on a regular basis.

Its not in any wind / gets lots of sunshine.

but it has started to go brown in certain areas please see pics.

I've looked after it really well I just dont know whats wrong?

please help

||Filename: image2.jpg | |Download:
||Filename: image3.JPG | |Download:
Dazzamancs