Leaf problem on Black Stem Hydrangea "Nigra"

Hi, We just planted this in Eastern PA from Walmart parking lot. The leaves are wilted mostly around the edges. What shall we do? I've looked at some pictures on the net of things that are known to effect hydrangea, but none seen to resemble our situation. Sister seems to think it is rust. If that's the case, which product would correct this? Also, how do we know if it's been over watered? Or had too much sun? Thanks
If the leaves are wilted, the only "product" you need is W A T E R !!!!!!!. geeze people.
Toad
Mr.Grubb wrote:

Acutally it is often just the opposite. Root rot stems from too much water, that is roots sitting in soggy wet conditions, and causes the same symptoms.