Lawn Care

I have been using a self propelled mower of well known make, but it does'nt pick up damp grass very well, it continually clogs, and I have to push a hand into a messy oriface to clear it.

Does any reader have experience of a petrol mower which has a roller (I like stripes on the lawn!) which can reliably cut and pick up damp grass without clogging?

Thanks to all in anticipation of some bright ideas.

This is my first posting, so I hope I shall be able to unravel the mysteries of the site to fiand an answer - which doesn't seem very simple to me at present!

Frank

Reply to
shalimar