Lamb's Ear Problem

I have some Lamb's Ear in my front yard. They get morning sun and seemed great up until two weeks ago. Now they are turning brown and look to be dying. They are done blooming, so can this be normal? I don't think so, but we just moved in last winter and this is my first expereince with lambs ear.
I really think this is a nice plant and don't want to see it die.
Phil wrote:

Normal.
Cut them back. They will be nice looking again in a month or two.