Keeping Fed

Three excerpts from an article by Dmitry Orlov, dealing with food production and distribution in two ailing economies...pre-collapse SU and the struggling US economic situation which we are beginning to see unfold....
Some good ideas and attitudes to gets one's head around.
--
Charlie

"A high station in life is earned by the gallantry with which appalling

Sort of reminds me of US good will giving to the SU sometime about the dates you mentioned. So US good guy sent them legs of chicken, thighs and backs. This was roundly perceived as very helpful by the SU. The white breast remained here but the real nutrients were warmly gratefully embraced.
Once again Omnivores whose dad will not eat white meat first and knows that real gravy should have hearts etc. I've got a call in to him for the naming proper of the gravy.
Bill
--
Garden in shade zone 5 S Jersey USA

In article < snipped-for-privacy@sn-indi.vsrv-

giblet gravy

Trust me. When I watch how much the kitties enjoy them, it's no waste. ;-) I call them my "furkids".
I make pate' when I purchase ducks from the asian market.
--
Peace! Om