Japanese Red Maple

I bought my friend this tree(Japanese Red Maple) 2 years ago, it had leaves then but never returned after that(the leaves I mean). Any answers on this matter would be a big help, thanks. BTW, we live in SE Alaska and there are a lot of these trees growning here just fine.

Reply to
quick_silver53

It's dead.

You're welcome.

Reply to
Doug Kanter

quick snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote in news:1154377369.410066.65240@

75g2000cwc.googlegroups.com:

Reply to
FragileWarrior

All the time I lived there I wished ofr the maple color in the fall. I missed it most of all. Now you know why it dosen't do so hot there. Lilacs either unless they are cared for really carefully.

Reply to
betsyb

Thank you Dr. McCoy.

Reply to