Japanese maple is bleeded from cuts

Hi, this is my first post in this group. I just noticed that my Japanese maple has a bunch of wet spots all over its branches and trunk. Upon closer inspection itt seems to be bleeding from a bunch of fresh wounds that most likely were inflicted by some kind of bird. Is this something I should be concerned about? We placed a birdfeeder on one of it's branches a couple of weeks ago and feel like we welcomed this abuse by attracting the birds to the tree. Please let me know if there is anything I can do to help this poor dormant tree recover.

Forget about it. Abuse we see may encourage droppings. I have to deal with Deer about my young Japanese Maples. Place your feeder where you can see it more than one optimal if not in sight of each other, but I think of Hummers and Lanny over in Rec.Birds
Bill whose Sugar maple has all sorts of holes which the local Avian folks appreciate.
--

S Jersey USA Zone 5 Shade

If you get a free moment, could you please translate that into English?
dont worry. it wont "bleed" to death.