ISO: Magazine articles about ~Moon Gardens~

Good Morning all,
Please know that this is cross-posted to three groups, so if you reply, please be polite. I'm a Penn State Master Garden who's trying to become the resident expert on Moon Gardens. From what I gathered at my local library, I'm to understand that there are articles in a couple magazines that would help me. Before I start making calls to order back copies, I thought I'd try a couple newsgroups to see if anyone might have these magazines and be able to scan and email them to me. I'm looking for:
Old House Journal: Sept/Oct 1998 (article starts on page 32) American Nurseryman: Jan 1994 (article starts on page 34)
Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Thanks, Jenn
--
Two things fill the mind with ever new and increasing wonder and awe -
the starry heavens above me and the moral law within me. - Immanuel Kant
On Mon, 14 Feb 2005 08:00:48 -0500, Jenn Vanderslice wrote:

Good day Jenn, I do not have these articles, but I was able to find many pages on the subject on google 80) Maybe those will work for you..? Good luck.
--
Yard Works Gardening Co.
http://www.ywgc.com

Well...son of a gun! If it isn't Victoria from RCTN! Good to see you here.....though, I'm not sure which group you actually replied to. Thanks for the info. I've ordered one book from Ebay...I don't believe it's either of the ones that you've mentioned. And I took "The Evening Garden" by Peter Loewer out from the library. I've already become the resident expert on Lunar Gardening (astrological gardening)at the Master Gardener office. I guess my being born under the sign of Cancer and being ruled by the Moon, it's my destiny. Maybe I'll see you in alt.astrology.moderated? ;-)
Thanks...I'll look for the books you mentioned.
Jenn
escape wrote:

--
ASC: Born to Herf 2005: http://www.geocities.com/borntoherf /
RCTY F.O.s: http://tinyurl.com/64dq5

Wow...what a great offer! :-O If you'd like to send me datura seeds, I'd be happy to take them. And also the brugmansia would be a great help too, since I'm trying desperately to keep the cost down on this adventure. I plan to start my seeds next month....March 10th to be exact since there will be New Moon in Pisces....ideal for starting plants! ;-)
I'll privately email my snaily. Thank you so very much...
/J
escape wrote:

--
ASC: Born to Herf 2005: http://www.geocities.com/borntoherf /
RCTY F.O.s: http://tinyurl.com/64dq5
You're most welcome. I'll look in my seeds and see if there is anything else you want.
opined:

Of course, one of the first, if not the first, 'moon garden' (or perhaps white blooming garden would be more precise) is the White Garden at Sissinghurst-- tons of material on that space.
-- David J. Bockman, Fairfax, VA (USDA Hardiness Zone 7) email: snipped-for-privacy@beyondgardening.com http://beyondgardening.com/Albums

Thank you, David.... I believe that one of the magazine articles that I'm looking for is actually about this castle. :-) Or at least I remember seeing a listing at the library for this castle's gardens.
/J