Irene

So much for my garden :(

Chris

Reply to
Chris Thompson

You'll get 'em next year. Keep workin' the soil.

Reply to
Billy

We almost never see freezing weather here. One winter, however, I lost several plants to a severe freeze. The local nursery advised me to ignore the possibility of a repeat freeze since they happen once in 10 years or less. In the years since then, that proved to be very good advice.

How often is your garden affected by a hurricane or tropical storm? Maybe you should ignore the possibility of a repeat catastrophe in your garden. On top of that, bulbs, perennials, and most shrubs will come back by themselves.

Reply to
David E. Ross

not sure where the OP is from, but honestly, it's just gusty winds here. Unless the firmly planted tomato cages get airborn, I've got little to worry about. There's always next year

Cheryl Isaak