Instructions for "4-Way Analyzer"

I lost my instructions for the "4-Way Analyzer" that analyzes for fertility, light, moisture, and pH. Could someone post the instructions for fertility and pH please? How much soil and water? Thanks.

Is the manufacturer's name visible on the device? If so, they may have a web site, and you might be able to download instructions there. Or, call them and ask if they can fax/mail/email you a copy.
JoeSpareBedroom wrote:

Thanks. With a bit more web searching I found what I needed at http://www.lusterleaf.com/online_instructions.html
They seem to have instructions for a bunch of things. Happy hoeing!

Don't call me no ho.