identify a possible begonia

I inherited a plant that looks like this:
http://www-mslmb.niddk.nih.gov/ronning/arboretum/pages/begonia.htm
The photographer of this image identifies it as a Begonia. However, I'm suspicious, because I scanned through 20 pages of google image search for "begonia", and none of the other images look like this.
So can anyone on this list help me? Is this really a begonia, and if so, what variety? Or is it something else?
Thanks, Andrew
--
I've decided to go back to school. Kindergarden.

Andrew Pimlott Wrote:

Hi Andrew,
I'm sure that isn't a begonia. I thought it might be some sort o Iresine, but I don't think so as their colors are more vairable. http://tinyurl.com/3kvdf
Did you find out what it is? New