Identify

I have a picture of an earthworm, I guess. Would any one of you please send me an email so that I should send you the picture.
I have a picture of an earthworm, I guess. Would any one of you please send me an email so that I should send you the picture.
Khizar wrote:

longitudinal stripe?
could be a planarian; http://creatures.ifas.ufl.edu/misc/land_planarians_photo1.htm
Carl
--
to reply, change ( .not) to ( .net)

EYOW! Where are those things from?
On Tue, 27 Feb 2007 17:53:18 +0000 (UTC), FragileWarrior

A mommy planarian!
FragileWarrior wrote:

I was just guessing - dunno what the OP found? hello? Buehler? Buehler?
Carl
--
to reply, change ( .not) to ( .net)

FragileWarrior wrote:

I found one on my driveway once. I was just guessing - dunno what the OP found? hello? Buehler? Buehler?
Carl
--
to reply, change ( .not) to ( .net)

Ann, gardening in Zone 6a
South of Boston, Massachusetts
FragileWarrior wrote:

I was just guessing - dunno what the OP found? hello? Buehler? Buehler?
Carl
--
to reply, change ( .not) to ( .net)

Carl 1 Lucky Texan wrote:

sorry - I have no idea how that happened. ???
Carl
--
to reply, change ( .not) to ( .net)