Identify

I have a picture of an earthworm, I guess. Would any one of you please send me an email so that I should send you the picture.

Reply to
Khizar

I have a picture of an earthworm, I guess. Would any one of you please send me an email so that I should send you the picture.

Reply to
Khizar

Let me guess, it has a head like a hammerhead shark? maybe a dark longitudinal stripe?

could be a planarian;

Carl 1 Lucky Texan

Carl 1 Lucky Texan wrote in news:ulVEh.2270$BE2.2146 @newssvr27.news.prodigy.net:

EYOW! Where are those things from?

Reply to
FragileWarrior

On Tue, 27 Feb 2007 17:53:18 +0000 (UTC), FragileWarrior

Reply to
Jangchub

I found one on my driveway once. I was just guessing - dunno what the OP found? hello? Buehler? Buehler?

Carl

Reply to
Carl 1 Lucky Texan

I found one on my driveway once. I was just guessing - dunno what the OP found? hello? Buehler? Buehler?

Carl

Reply to
Carl 1 Lucky Texan

I found one on my driveway once. I was just guessing - dunno what the OP found? hello? Buehler? Buehler?

Carl

Reply to
Carl 1 Lucky Texan

sorry - I have no idea how that happened. ???

Carl

Reply to
Carl 1 Lucky Texan

Carl 1 Lucky Texan expounded:

The original poster is trolling for e-mail addresses.

Reply to
Ann