ID Help! "fuzzy" flowers

My sister bought a house in Zone 6a (NW New Jersey) in Dec., and I convinced her to NOT rip everything out until we got a chance to see what the previous owners had planted. Good thing- she LOVES her maroon- colored bearded irises and pussy willows! This one has me stumped though: http://gemwit.tumblr.com/ I've never seen it before. Can you kind folks help? (it will contribute to my garden goddess-like status in her eyes :)
Many thanks!
--
"Seize the day and throttle it"

Pulsatilla (Pasque Flower). Those "fuzzy" things are the fruits; you can see a couple of the purple flowers in the middle of the picture.
--
Stewart Robert Hinsley

writes

Double that opinion. That's what it is.