I want an invasive plant!

Page 3 of 3
Cameleon Plant - Houttuynia cordata variegeta [will invade every nook and cranny] Snow On The Mountain -AEGOPODIUM [also known as gout weed, very invasive] Bears Breeches [Acanthus hirsutus] Bugleweed [Ajuga] Perilla - Perilla frutescens [a self sowing herb, a favorite here] Lemon Balm - Melissa officinalis [another invasive herb favorite] Wild Violets Or any mint [uuggghhhhhh]
--
Willow
USA

"WARRENRN1" < snipped-for-privacy@aol.com> wrote in message

Can't believe so many posters can't read.
The original poster is from Canada!!!!!!
Someone already has posted that!
On 5 Nov 2003 11:01:44 -0800, snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com (Karen) wrote:

Visit my website: http://www.frugalmachinist.com Opinions expressed are those of my wifes, I had no input whatsoever. Remove "nospam" from email addy.
All the plants I posted are hardy perennials and appropriate for cold climates. I can read, do you know your plants?
--
Willow
USA

"Karen" < snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com> wrote in message
I know darn well Kudzu will winter over in cold climates as it was originally grown in Japan and japan gets some pretty darn cold weather. Its also quite abundant in Korea and we all know Korea gets some kind of cold, and my cousin when he visited me 9 years ago who lives in north central Pennsylvanis took back some Kudzu to plant (totally against my wishes) to keep a washout from getting any worse, and its survived many a cold winter. Whata plant(s) exactly was in question is beyond me............I assumed it was the Kudzu as thats when the ability to read post showed up. Visit my website: http://www.frugalmachinist.com Opinions expressed are those of my wifes, I had no input whatsoever. Remove "nospam" from email addy.
Well Karen, you are rude to suggest people can't read. The first post many of us are reading in this thread does not quote the original that states the poster is from Canada. The subject says Re: I want an invasive plant! The body of the post lists a few suggestions without the original message being quoted. Besides, all the plants I posted are cold hardy perennial or self sowing. They are good plants for Canada. So dear, perhaps you should apologize.
--
Willow
USA

"Karen" < snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com> wrote in message

Good answer, Willow!!! I agree!! Sue in Mi. (zone 5)
Hi Sue, and I am in Zone 5a, Ohio, just across the little pond from Canada. On a clear night I could see Canada's lights. It amazes me how people become rude to others when they are posting to a newsgroup.
--
Willow
USA
"SAS567" < snipped-for-privacy@aol.com> wrote in message
mint! (also vinca, or almost any plant that spreads by runner or rhizome). What is your zone and climate?

Hardy Gloxinia... zemedelec