I.D. this plant?

Hope Group can Open this:
http://s1260.photobucket.com/albums/ii566/giborah/?action=view&current=IDthisplant.jpg
HB

http://s1260.photobucket.com/albums/ii566/giborah/?action=view&current=IDthisplant.jpg Interesting looking plant, but I'm afraid I've not seen anything like it that grows upright like that. I do have a succulenty type thing with a hugley long name that looks rather similar but it is most definately a droopy, trailing plant.
In article

On Sat, 14 Apr 2012 17:44:21 -0700 (PDT), Higgs Boson

Looks like it could be related to Christmas cactus.