How many

How many bulbs would I have to plant per day on average to be considered a gardener?
I try my hardest but usually chop down and kill more trees and plants then i plant every year. Don't frown on me for this though.
As I have just taken delivery of some pumpkin seeds.
Also last year i planted a seed in the ground, it was a coconut, i planted it deep i think it was about 5 foot. Nothing. Never grew. Anyone know why. I watered it loads, with milk!!
--
Bleu

Bleu;949888 Wrote: > how does one go about meeting the lady on the homepage?

needless to say they are the only 'twolips' in her garden ;-)
burnt_arse

burnt_arse;949895 Wrote:

I love Begonias me like
MincePie&amp;APansy

MincePie&APansy;949935 Wrote: > Hell on in this thread like, gerld.
I've done the survey like, nee meltdown from me.
--
cookie_safc

Bleu;949900 Wrote: > andy carroll is my favourite flower.
howdy chaps
MO'N

MO'N;949930 Wrote: > whats the crack with imageshack a cant upload nout
this was short lived
MO'N

Feel good about being a better gardener than usenet troll.
On 2/10/2012 5:16 PM, Amos Nomore wrote:

Kids in UK must not get enough homework there too.