How do I cure my hibiscus plant?

Hi all,
I have a hibuscus plant in my backyard. But from a week or so it is showing white spots under it's leaves. Only the top level leaves are showing these.
Is there any cure for this?
Please advice...
Shrinivas Vaidya -------------------------------------------------------------- Download Free Backyard Landscaping eBook
http://www.landscapingdatabase.com/free-landscaping-ebooks.htm --------------------------------------------------------------

A tropical hibiscus?
White spots -- snow scale or whiteflies -- maybe?
http://trop-hibiscus.com
I wonder if it could be planting. Is it planted in full sun or partial shade? I used to work with and planted hibiscus in Florida in 1989 and 1990.
My book says it may be snow scale. It says its a full sun to dappled shade to flower. Other than that I do not know.

Please fix your sig.
--

Eggs

If you're too open-minded, your brains will fall out.