Horn Canna Farm

I ordered a bunch of single Canna's from different varieties to try the out last fall. For the price I figured I would give them a shot. I just recieved my order from Horn Canna Farm and they are great! Really big rhizomes, about 3-4 times the size you get from Home Depot etc. I live in Raleigh NC and I don't think any nurserys arround here will even sell you a rhizome this size (ordered 15, shipping weight was 6 lbs). They look really healthy too! If you want Canna's, I cannot imagine a better source. Thanks Horn Canna Farm! Here is the link:

am in no way affiliated with Horn Canna Farm, I just felt that service and price that good should be rewarded. ...

salem.ganzhorn

Hi Salem,

Garden Watchdog gives them good reviews too. You can always chec references here before you order.

-- Newt

Reply to
Newt

Hey thanks! I didn't know about this place. I would have saved me from spring hill... :(

Reply to
salem.ganzhorn

No doubt! I just bought a bunch from one of the box stores this morning - may try to take them back and order from this place!

Thanks much for the info!

Cheryl

Reply to
clc

There ARE other just as good canna growers, maybe not as big, but just as good. Heck I even sell a few canna during the year and have had no complaints.

Reply to
Starlord

I've bought from them in the past. Nice people with good service. One thing about cannas, you only buy them once. After a couple years, you are begging people to take them. I'm sure that I will have extras to give away this year.

Reply to
Vox Humana