Hollytone

Is there a particular time to apply this to azaleas and rhodies? My azaleas are finished blooming and the rhodies have just started to bloom. I'm in zone 7. Thank you.
On Wed, 5 May 2010 10:24:25 -0700 (PDT), starrysmile

Apply after they bloom per package directions. You may wish to prune them if desired (within a month after blooming). They appreciate mulch to keep the roots cool during the summer heat.
After 18 years I yanked all my azaleas out, what was left of them after the deer destroyed most of it.