holiday cactus question

I have some holiday cacti, I'm pretty sure they're Thanksgiving and not Christmas, which are a little bigger than I'd like them to be. If I would trim them now, would it prevent them from flowering this year?

Reply to
Jim Shaffer

It is a little late, they should be trimmed in the spring. Trim back the stems a few nodes to help make the plant more symmetrical. After trimming they would appreciate some dilute fish emulsion and morning sun to trigger strong new growth. Make certain they are well-drained. Your trimmed plants should flower if given proper care.

Reply to
Phisherman