Help: Wildflower Identification

Hi!

I wonder if someone can help me identify two wildflowers. I probably got them in a seed pack of wildflower mix. Now I collected their seeds and I want to label them (so I can use them next year or later

-- if their fertility/viability does not drop too much). I appreciate anyone who can help!

The first flower is orange, in

diameter of the flower is smaller than one inch. The plant is around (shorter than) one foot. In this photo you will also see some seed "pack" forming below the flowers on top.

The second flower is yellow, in

is more than 1 meter (3 feet) tall, as you can see the window position in the picture (and Indian blanketflower grows by the side). The link
a closeup of the yellow flower.

Thanks in advance!

Reply to
Siberian Husky

Oops! Forgot to make the folder public. Now it should be accessible.

The servers I use do not carry alt.binaries.*, neither does groups.google.com.

Reply to
Siberian Husky

First is wallflower:

is Evening Primrose:

Pen

The second plant, the yellow flowered one, looks to me like an evening primrose, but that's a guess. There are many kinds, try a google image search.

The pictures show up sideways on Yahoo, why not set them upright?

Reply to
Charles