Help Req'd

Can any body identify this plant? It comes from a bulb and develops small red flowers in the summer. The flower has now died back and the long leaves are now changing colour from green to yellow. The leaves are around 12 - 18 inches long. Also is there any way to propergate this plant as it look pretty good during the summer. I have attached a couple of photo's.

Thanks

||Filename: IMG_1449-1-1.jpg | |Download:
Delboy1616

||Filename: IMG_1449-1-1.jpg | |Download:

Quickest way to propogate is to divide the corms in the spring.

They can also be grown from seed, but I think they have to be stratified (planted into moist soil and subjected to a period of cold temperature). i

Reply to
Pat Kiewicz