Help Please

I wonder if anyone can tell me what to do to help my Yellow Hibiscus plants. Their leaves keep turning yellow. The one does get blossoms, but the other, they are both young plants, about the same size, gets a few buds but no blossoms yet. The main thing that worries me though, is that their leaves turn yellow. I don't notice anything like little wholes or spots on the leaves, but as the leaves mature, they turn bright yellow. They seem to be getting enough water, lots of sun, and since they seem to require both, I just don't know what to do to keep them from having their leaves turn yellow. On the other side of the driveway, I have pink hibiscus and they are thriving. Thanks for any and all answers. Sandy

Reply to
Road Runner

Have you considered fertilizing them? How about checking the pH of the soil.

Reply to
Vox Humana

craig @ craigways.com

Ops it wouldnt show my email address.