help me ID these vines

Can someone help me ID these climbers. All are flowering vines mostly in summers. my zone is 9-11. Thanks
This one growing rapidly, blooms in summer. '[image:
http://img7.pictiger.com/a9f/16139444_th.jpg ]' (http://tinyurl.com/65oo2d )
This one large leaved climber. blooms in winter. called momenta here in local synonym.
'[image:
http://img7.pictiger.com/f32/16139440_th.jpg ]' (http://tinyurl.com/5ojswu )
This one growing rapidly upwards. I was told this is a variety of jasmine but not sure about the name. It is NOT blooming in summer. may be winter bloomer.
'[image:
http://img7.pictiger.com/95d/16139439_th.jpg ]' (http://tinyurl.com/5hhevm )
Okay, this is called celesia vine here. but i could not find it on internet. It blooms in summer.
'[image:
http://img7.pictiger.com/76f/16139438_th.jpg ]' (http://tinyurl.com/6cr53l )
And this one is some variety of jasmine but i dont know the name. Not blooming in summer.
'[image:
http://img7.pictiger.com/e2e/16139442_th.jpg ]' (http://tinyurl.com/6yarm8 )
Thanks for help, Khabbab
--