Help identify these conifer seeds/seedlings

Hi,
My kids picked up some conifer seeds last autumn - I think from Kew Gardens - and we stuck them in a pot a month or so ago. To our surprise we had close to 100% germination and we're now wondering what we're growing.
The seeds were about 1.5 cm long, pale brown with darker streaks. The seedlings have eight needles and are about 5 cm high at present.
There are images on http://uk.f2.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/ snipped-for-privacy@btopenworld.com/album?.tok=phBMlHBBGLFOMNsJ&.dir=/caa5&.src=ph
Sorry about the complicated link, hope it works.
I think they're probably Pinus. Any suggestions as to the species?
Thanks,
Andy
Definitely Pinus, impossible to say (unless someone recognizes the seed as unique, I do not) until the juvenile foliage is replaced with the second flush of growth.
Dave
BGLFOMNsJ&.dir=/caa5&.src=ph

Isn't that a capital offence? Last time we were there there were signs about every 3 feet warning us not to take any cuttings, seeds etc. I think if they catch you they feed you into the shredder or something.
Steve
The seed remind me of the seed of the caster oil plant. Good job you took a picture of the seed before you planted them.
--
David Hill
Abacus nurseries